Just a note about changes to the blog.
I am sure you noticed that along with the new banner I switched from two columns to three, and that there is now an add for Prograde Nutrition over there on the left.
Over the course of the past two years many of my friends, colleagues and teachers have commented on the transformation I have gone through physically. Along the way I have found a few professionals out there whose ideas, writings, and products have helped me make that change.
One of the cool things about moving into the fitness field is that I can now share those ideas with you. Sometimes as a member of an affiliate program as is the case with Prograde Nutrition.
In the very near future you will see a page with all those links in one place. That page will have listed the trainers, sites, and blogs that I have found helpful. Some I will be “proud partners” with (a fancy way of making sure my readers know that I have made a financial partnership), and some will be just a link to an interesting blog or forum.
You will also see some adds on the left hand side of the blog for the companies I am teaming up with to get the word out on quality products. By clicking on those banners you will also be helping me make my rent.
I will only be teaming up with people whose products and services I have used and am happy with.
When possible I will be keeping a small amount of stock on hand so that if you are a student, client or co-worker you can pick up some product from me directly.
Today I would like to tell you that I am a proud Prograde partner. I have been using Prograde products for over two years and have been very happy with the products, the results I get, their customer service, and their educational approach towards promotions.
A few things stick out for me with this company:
- The company is headed up by Registered Dietitians and Fitness professionals.
- They are a GMP Rated facility.
- They are recommend by many of the top pro-trainers
- High quality products shipped to my door at the same cost or lower than what you get from a local health store.
- At the end of each article written the author of the post gives footnote references that leads to the studies they got their information from. You can actually go read the studies yourself and make up your own mind. (This is the first time I’ve seen this from a nutrition company.)
- Awesome tasting products shipped to your door
- Prograde provides products sweetened with Stevia, which helped me kick the sugar addiction
- Excellent Customer Service
Prograde take a very educational approach in their advertising, so from time to time you will see on this site articles re-posted from the Prograde archive. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.